Kinesiology utilizes science-based research and assessment to aid in the enhancement of human performance, such as sport or work environments and to assist in the prevention or rehabilitation of injury, lifestyle diseases and other physiological conditions. Kinesiology is the scientific study of human movement, performance and function. It applies the science of biomechanics, anatomy, physiology, psychology and neuroscience to human movement and function. All our Kinesiologists are Practicing Members of the Bristish Columbia Association of Kinesiologists (BCAK) which is a requirement to provide Active Rehabilitation programs for ICBC claims.
Book By Professional
Select a professional to see their list of services and availabilities.
Book By Service
In order to browse available appointment times, select a service to view all professional's availabilities.
- Fascial Stretch Therapy - Initial Treatment 60 min
- Fascial Stretch Therapy - Subsequent 60 min
- Fascial Stretch Therapy - Subsequent 90 min
- Active Rehabilitation ICBC - Initial Assessment
- Active Rehabilitation ICBC - 60 min
- Medical Fitness Training - Initial Assessment 60 min
- Medical Fitness Training - Subsequent 60 min